Time is really flying. It's already the 15th and my flight's a week from now. I already know I'm going to miss my time in Karachi a lot. Luckily life in London is very busy and any moments of feeling homesick pass soon enough. I will definitely miss having my breakfast ready n waiting for me every morning (or afternoon which is usually when I wake up), being taken out for lunch followed by a lavish dinner and dessert - there's ALWAYS room for dessert...which reminds me that I have to kill it at the gym asap! The fat ain't gonna burn itself.
While I love my independence and fought very hard for it, I must say I could sooooo get used to being waited on hand and foot.
Ok this blog isn't very insightful is it?! I'm not feeling inspired right now as got only four hours of sleep last night. Zzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment