Sunday, February 28, 2010

Her Name Was Lola She Was A Showgirl

Today, I braced the cold and ventured out to Central London. The tube service was, true to its nature, despicable. It makes me wonder how such an advanced nation can be so backward in its public service. Where is the taxpayer's money going?! I'm sure every pissed off commuter was running the same thought in his head. Finally, a third tube arrived and after being packed like sardines in a can with strangers rubbing up against me and breathing in an unimagineable amount of germs, I made it to my destination - Wahaca. That's when things really started looking up, and I actually ended up have a fabulous day like a true Londoner!

Wahaca seems to be a favourite amongst the Brits. While some of us were contemplating ordering three portions each, we were lucky to finish even two. For once in my life, I decided against dessert and I'm sure my thighs will thank me for it as later at Selfridges, I was introduced to - brace yourself - Lola's. Ah, Lola's. My new love. The queen of cupcakes. Frosty, glittering, beautifully sprinkled cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment