Work life has finally caught up with me. I have headaches day after day. I'm told it's due to stress. I beg to differ.
I also have a confession - Ramadan is almost over and I have not kept a single fast. This may be the first time since I turned 12 when I have totally and completely neglected my Muslim duties. I can't help but feel a pang of guilt every day but it still doesn't stop me from reaching for that bag of crisps yelling out my name.
Meanwhile, my housemates are losing it. One has developed an opera version to my "koochi koo" and the other finds it totally reasonable to dish out ridiculous amount of dosh on rent just to avoid a bit of travelling which by the way EVERY Londoner does as part of their "I'm a true Londoner" spiel.
On a more exciting note, next week I shall be meeting (or rather I've been promised this) Oscar nominated star, the one and only, Aamir Khan. He's no Shahrukh Khan but certainly next in line for me. I've often day dreamt about him as he serenaded gorgeous Indian beauties before my envious eyes.
Time for bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment